What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime interface after ios 9 install

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. You can try changing your Caller ID to your phone number, but I don't think it will make any difference. Check your iPhone to, just so you know what the overlap is.

I use my iPhone number for Caller ID because I want anyone I FaceTime to get the same Caller ID, wether I'm using my iPhone or iPad. Less confusion. There may be situations where you don't want this, say if you wanted to be able to FaceTime your iPad from your iPhone, or vice versa. It is usually necessary to fiddle with the "Can Be Reached By" list as well to make that work well.

I am now, officially, completely out of ideas.

OP
B

Bramsley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will try that and see if it makes a difference. but even as it stands now I am very happy with the result. Thank you very much for all your help, it has been very much appreciated.
Kind regards, :)

Most reactions

Latest posts