What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FACEBOOK

Eileenane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook - Is blacked out about 5 days & says it is installing. it will not delete, so that I can reinstall it.
Readers Digest also did this it takes at least a week to download one magazine, it was the start of problems with my I pad.
eileenanne

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Eileenane - welcome to the forum! :) First, please provide information on the specific model iPad you own and also the iOS version installed. Second, are these the only issues affecting your iPad, i.e. app downloads? Third, how are you trying to DL - assume a Wi-Fi network - had this changed (a new one, a different locale, etc.); and are you having other problems w/ Wi-Fi, e.g. web browsing - finally, can others use your Wi-Fi w/o an issue?

In the meantime and if not already done, 'Reset' the iPad (hold both the HOME & ON-OFF buttons until the Apple logo appears which may take 10 sec or so; release both and allow the device to reboot). Good luck - Dave

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you very much Dave, I did as you said, and it did the trick. Facebook is back on and working properly..
I am so pleased, that is was so easy, I would never have thought of doing that. Eileenane

Great! Nice when the simple solutions work - come on back if you need any more help. :) Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts