What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook profile pic cropping

Tke294

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone figure out a way to use the crop feature on the facebook profile pics? When I try to move the crop around the whole screen moves

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick, easy, and simple solution for the time being. Go to the app store and get the facebook app for iphone. I can now use it to uploads pix directly from ipad and also crop the pix within the facebook app. I only use that app for thr places, uploading pix, and croppin pix. Qrks great. I usuqlly surf facebook thru the browser for the best experience. The iphone app good for just those things stated. Hope this helps ya

crappa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bump, anyone have other suggestions? Still can't figure this out.
Thanks in advance.

Sdc2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Quick, easy, and simple solution for the time being. Go to the app store and get the facebook app for iphone. I can now use it to uploads pix directly from ipad and also crop the pix within the facebook app. I only use that app for thr places, uploading pix, and croppin pix. Qrks great. I usuqlly surf facebook thru the browser for the best experience. The iphone app good for just those things stated. Hope this helps ya

Worked great! You are a rock star

Most reactions

Latest posts