What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Pages

Tib Luvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I'm on Facebook on my Mac, the pages I follow are under "Pages" in the left margin. When I click on it, I can read all Page posts in a single thread. On my iPad, Pages aren't included in the left margin. I can maneuver to a page where all my followed Pages are in a list. But in order to see any of their posts, I'd have to visit each page separately. Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a way to get all Pages posts into a feed? Thx for any help.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What browser are you using? Probably safari. One thing you might try is a browser that has a feature called "user-agent spoofing" or "identify browser as" . This allows you to choose let's say, MAC and it appears to that website that you are using a Mac. You might get better results.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the iPad's FaceBook app doesn't offer this viewing option.

You can always view Facebook using Safari or another browser. The view is the same there. Most of FaceBooks features work fine in Safari, though there are a few things that don't, or are just a bit tricky.

Most reactions

Latest posts