What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook on safari not correctly sized and zoom doesn't function

Twedel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook suddenly is not sized for the screen. It is larger than previously and does not fit the screen. Additionally, I can't zoom in on pictures or have any other zoom control. Is this a facebook issue or a setting on iPad?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just experienced the same thing. it could be an issue with Ipad. i never had this problem before.

Shaylpotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. One of the main reasons I purchases my iPad is there a fix for this

cwoodards2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently this is a Facebook problem and it is occurring ONLY on the iPad. This issue is not occurring on other websites in Safari on the iPad. Facebook is displaying correctly on my iPhone 4 as well as my win-based HP laptop. Hopefully, someone will read these posts and either let us know what the problem is and when it will be corrected. Presently, Facebook is useless through the Safari browser.

Thedoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem! Started Wednesday evening, yesterday morning the zoom worked for a second. I just joined this forum, this morning in hopes that I would find an answer. The good news is the problem is only on facebook!

Thedoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update! Facebook on iPad, zoom is working again! Noticed the fix about 5 minutes ago.

Most reactions

Latest posts