What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook News feed not working on my new iPad!

bheybnr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook news feed suddenly not working on my new iPad! I reinstalled my FB app so many times and also
reboot my new iPad but still FB news feed not working! Please help.....

up200139245

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Facebook news feed suddenly not working on my new iPad! I reinstalled my FB app so many times and also
reboot my new iPad but still FB news feed not working! Please help.....

I experienced the same thing with my new iPad. :( I can't even tag someone when i post my status. :(

beeoand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tagging of friends need to be done thro Safari. The Facebook apps does not have that feature in their program.

up200139245

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tagging of friends need to be done thro Safari. The Facebook apps does not have that feature in their program.
What I mean to say was, facebook app have this feature when you update your status "who's with you" and you are like selecting in your friends list so that they will be tagged as well... Now it's gone as well in my current facebook app. I still used tohave it 2 days back... I wonder how it came suddenly like that. :(

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are getting a few reports in on Facebook missing features in the last few days. I feel it is the app at fault here. Might be an idea to email the developers with your issues.

Most reactions