What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook "Messenger"

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This just started yesterday.
My Facebook Messenger keeps saying "Waiting to Reconnect"
And then lower down the page it says:
"Recent Once you start chatting, all you messages will be here" And the in a small square it says "New Message"
And once you press "New Message" it takes you to a new screen and in an orange frame it says "Waiting to reconnect" And... nothing
Just stays there
My wife is going crazy without here chat line haha. So any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I should add that my wifi is working fine with all my other devices. And that I rebooted the ipad several times and it is still the same "Waiting to reconnect"

Note: I figured it out!!!
I had to go into the Messenger setting and then to "Switch Accounts"
There, I had to log out and log back in. And all is fine now.
My wife might even bake me a lemon pie haha

Last edited:

Learntek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all
I am using iPad 2. I am getting a note that the pad doesn't have enough iCloud space is too little. Went to manage the storage, found gigs of space taken up by photos, etc. if I delete that from iPad will they begone forever?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all
I am using iPad 2. I am getting a note that the pad doesn't have enough iCloud space is too little. Went to manage the storage, found gigs of space taken up by photos, etc. if I delete that from iPad will they begone forever?

If you don't store them somewhere else, you'll lose them forever.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... So I should make sure all are backed up on my MacBook Pro?

There are a few options to store them. Online storage is one of them. If you don't want to use these, save them to your computer.

If your images are already stored in iCloud (iCloud Photo Library or PhotoStream), a backup won't include them, btw.

Most reactions

Latest posts