What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook is freezing

CathyJones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is something you can help me with. I would like to know why Facebook always freezes on my iPad?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Cathy and welcome,

I have moved your post to it's own thread to be better able to help you without interrupting that other ongoing thread you had posted in and to bring it in line with our Forum Rules.

We will need more info on your problem....which iPad do you have? What OS is your iPad on....look in Settings - General - About and look for Version. Are you accessing fb through an app or through Safari?

Facebook is huge and makes a lot of demands on ram etc on your iPad and crashes and freezing are more prominent on earlier iPads, most notably on the iPad 1 because of it's smaller amount of ram.

So let us know the answers to the above questions and we will then see what we can advise you to do.

Most reactions