What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook cover photo

Hipam001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and maybe I posted this on the wrong link but here goes.

If I create a Facebook cover picture and add it to my page on Facebook using my computer it fits and views perfect.

When I come to use my ipad the picture does not for properly it seems too large and the outer edges cannot be seen, it looks like it's zoomed in.

However when I view other pages on Facebook of other people cover page it s
Looks like their page picture fits perfect, it seems to only be mine.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and maybe I posted this on the wrong link but here goes.

If I create a Facebook cover picture and add it to my page on Facebook using my computer it fits and views perfect.

When I come to use my ipad the picture does not for properly it seems too large and the outer edges cannot be seen, it looks like it's zoomed in.

However when I view other pages on Facebook of other people cover page it s
Looks like their page picture fits perfect, it seems to only be mine.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Chris

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and we hope you enjoy your visits.

It really is a matter of resolution - the iPad and a computer will display pictures difference (screen sizes are different).

One thing you can do is create a cover photo that is as close to the "standard" size used by Facebook for cover photos.

Facebook displays your cover image at 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels high. So, make your photo be that size and it should then display properly on all computers and mobile devices.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts