1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Facebook chat

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by paulhackett, Nov 10, 2012.

1. paulhackett

paulhackett iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have a major problem with facebook chat. Im using the facebook app for ipad. The problem is when I'm in chat I can send a message no problem and my friend receives it no problem. But when I see my friend typing back the message doesn't arrive and I have to log out and log in again to facebook to see the message. This only happens with one particular friend who lives in the US, I live in Ireland. All other messages arrive from local friends no problem. I have a friend in Dubai and don't have a problem with him either just the friend in the US. The pc version of fb chat works fine with this friend. She uses a MacBook and she uses fb via browser. Any ideas anyone,
    Thanks
    Paul