What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook apps... Which one?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Hi all,

One of the main use I have for my iPad is reading news, emails and of course, having to read what happened on my facebook account. Currently I am using Facepad. Tried also Friendly which was good also.

Is there a better app for facebook (like the one on the iPhone)? I know I can also install the official Facebook iPhone apps, but I would prefer a native app for the iPad.

Thanks!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly, just install the official iPhone app if you want notifications but the best facebook app is safari.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am usually using safari for facebook.Sometimes friendly and facepad too...

Elcom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
I like it too, but I haven't found a way to change my profile image from within Friendly.

+1 on friendly. But still using the browser for facebook isnt bad at all. Especially if all you want to do is change your profile picture.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
robertlc said:
I like it too, but I haven't found a way to change my profile image from within Friendly.

+1 on friendly. But still using the browser for facebook isnt bad at all. Especially if all you want to do is change your profile picture.

I have found that certain posts do not show up in friendly. I just use Safaria.

Shawn2774

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using Friendly. Have not tried the other. For what I do, Friendly seems to work just fine. I like how it will jump you to the website and back again to be able to see the page as it looks in your browser.

KekszNET

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using FB with Safari.
Friendly cannot show the pictures/photo albums as I would like to have.
And you cannot update your wall with links as you can at the normal homepage...

Most reactions