What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook App - personal and fan

cmckeown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An I have both my business fan page and my personal page available on the Facebook app for my iPad?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only if they are under the same account (i.e. the login is the same). Otherwise, no, you'll have to use different Facebook apps or log in and out of the one.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is a new Facebook Pages Manager app. The tools in it are better suited for the business/fan pages.

I've no experience with it, having only a personal site; but I recommend you get the new app and login/use it for your business site, and use the standard FaceBook app for your personal site.

Edit: Oh crud! Looks like it's an iPhone app.

It should work on the iPad, but won't look very good. A less desirable alternative is to use Safari to access one of your sites and the FaceBook app for the other. Sorry.

Last edited:
OP
C

cmckeown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have logged out of my personal page and tried to add account with my fan page. It won't finish logging in. Just continues to "try". Is the a glitch in the app? Very frustrating when trying to manage regularly.

Thank you

Most reactions