What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Face time calling but no ring sound

longshanks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new Ipad Air 2 replacing our ipad2 but I cannot get FaceTime to sound upon recipt of a call, I have I gone into settings>sounds> ringers and alerts> sounds and selected Ringtones and ticked "Constellation" But no joy, am I missing something? this works fine on our ipad2.
Some advice please.
regards

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's one thing to check. Swipe up from from the bottom of the screen to bring up the Control Centre. If you're not receiving notifications the Do Not Disturb feature may be turned on. It's the one that looks like a crescent moon.

OP
L

longshanks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The keyboard click sounds were off, the do not disturb is off, when I swiped up from the bottom of the screen I found that the mute function was on, since rectified. Hopefully with both your comments this will solve the problem

Most reactions