What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eye-Fi Connection

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
I don't know if this is a general iPad question, or specific to the iPad 2, but I can't seem to make my Eye-Fi card deliver videos to mt iPad 2. It did sent a couple test stills to it, but I'm not sure where the videos are supposed to show up (if at all), in the Photos page or the Videls page. Does anyone here have any familiarity with how the Eye-Fi works with the 'pad?

Thanks,

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used Eye-fi for quite a while. It is really great most of the time. I especially like transferring with camera to iPad when wi-fi is not available. However, it does sometimes have problems. I found that on my original iPad it would not download 1080p video - when I changed to shooting in 720p then videos showed up in the photos album. I haven't changed settings and videos transfer to my new iPad. The 1080p videos did go to their website and download to my windows7 computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts