What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eye fatigue

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me have eye fatigue after using an iPad for a length of time? Does anyone have any suggestions to relieve or head off eye fatigue? Then again, I just might be getting old.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, should I even go there!!!

I bought a pair of reading glasses at the beginning of the year and fatigue and eye strain (should that be iStrain?) are now a thing of the past.

Also, ensure that your screen brightness isn't turned up too high.

The Archangel

Reaction score
A pair of reading glasses helps me a lot. I find that if I use them my eyes don't get tired on longer usage of any of my devices.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my iTablet

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone else besides me have eye fatigue after using an iPad for a length of time? Does anyone have any suggestions to relieve or head off eye fatigue? Then again, I just might be getting old.

I do. Only if I have been using it a long time in my car ~ then I start driving and looking outside ~ my eyes start trippin and I see different!

I can't explain it. Something def happens after..

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I do. Only if I have been using it a long time in my car ~ then I start driving and looking outside ~ my eyes start trippin and I see different!

I can't explain it. Something def happens after.

Well that's your problem then......you need to stop driving before you start browsing, hey, I'm not even a doctor!

The Archangel

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After laying down and browsing on my ipad for a long time, i get all dizzy and light headed when stand up :/

No, I'm not gonna stop using the ipad.

Lenc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do very much that is why I kept my Kindle for reading. It is much easier on my eyes.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I bought a pair of reading glasses at the beginning of the year and fatigue and eye strain (should that be iStrain?) are now a thing of the past.

The Archangel

iStrain! Luvvit!!!!

OP
mollysmom

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one with iStrain---love this--very witty!

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not an oldie but others may beg to differ. I think using anything an extended amount of time will cause iStrain (catchy)

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tend to keep the brightness all the way down, and when my poor old eyes are feeling extra sensitive, I've found that tilting the iPad slightly away from me dims it further. 

I haven't resorted to wearing my Ray Bans, yet....

Most reactions

Latest posts