1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Extracting photos by album?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Sonicrobby, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    So I took 900 photos over a period of a few months, and organized them into folders on my iPad. Now I'm looking to extract them onto my computer, but when I connect the iPad to my pc, and browse through the folders, all my pictures are there, but in no folders. Do I have to copy ALL of those, and reorganize them into the 160 folders on my pc? Or is there a simple way to extract those albums, each as their own folder?
  2. Czevski

Czevski iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +271 / 0
    There are many wireless transfer apps. I have only used them for one photo or video at a time. You might try a few and see if you could collect and send an album's worth. A few names are simple transfer, wifi transfer, transferable.