What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

External Battery Pack Advice Needed!

Dadditude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the market for an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have both an iPhone 4S and an iPad (first-gen). In a perfect world, I would like a battery pack with the following qualities:

• Enough juice to charge the iPad fully plus enough juice to charge the iPhone a couple of times as well.
  • At least two USB ports, so that I could charge both the iPhone and the iPad at the same time.
  • 2.1 Kilovolt/10 Amp output, on at least one of its USB ports, so that it can actually charge the iPad.

As long as it's not larger than the iPad, size won't be much of an issue.

1. How many mAh do I need?
  2. Does anyone have any suggestions as to specific products?
  3. Does anyone have any information on products to avoid?

I think that's about all I can think of. Please help me out. Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

magootwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the isound 16000 mah power pack 5 USB model cgi ad-4544 from amaZon it can charge the iPad twice and still have power to charge my iPhone twice I can recharge it using my solar panel or wall plug
This item is the best on the market and cheap

Most reactions

Latest posts