What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experiance with the Online Apple Store Credit deal plz

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just wondering if it is worth getting the Apple Store CC which is 0% for six months and a discount on your first purchase? Pos+/Neg- ?

No answers yet?

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No opinion. Didn't even know they had one. The deciding factor for me would be the ending interest rate. You'll have to live with that long after the 6mo is gone and forgotten.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that they charge something like 22% after six months, pretty shitty

Is it really that hard to find a fair rate credit card these days? I bet if you look around you could find one offering a similar no interest incentive without the ball busting percentage

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jumped on that offer around Christmas time. I took advantage of the 0% for six months when I bought an Ipod. Look at it this way, it's kinda like an interest free loan if you pay it off within six months. After its paid off, call up and ask for a lower interest rate, if they wont go lower, close the account. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts