What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expect this is wrong place

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but I cannnot seem to find where ?
When I log o then click on a topic sent by someone i get to read their question if it is long ? Before i finish reading screen goes blank and message comes up a problem with loading page ......... Reloading then she reloads and its there, this happens everytime, if the people on this site weren't so helpful I would have given up before now.
Also the app on this mini allways say something about a problem click on report and then goes on an on trying to load I just shut it down &go to google to get here. Have tried deleting the app and re installing same thing only way to get here on his device is google. No problem on my ipad2.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which iOS version are you on? This frequent page reloading problem was one of the bugs fixed in the iOS 8.3 update.

OP
electra2008

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which iOS version are you on? This frequent page reloading problem was one of the bugs fixed in the iOS 8.3 update.
The latest ,I think, just updated it yesterday. When this loaded same thing happened:)

OP
electra2008

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Signed off Switched off got the apple logo when i switched on again.
Still got the same message but it did seem to load okay ater the message. We will see over time thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts