What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exceptional keyboard for the iPad from guess who?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Stupid Question Warning!!!!!!!

I just checked online and this keyboard is in stock at our Staples, and I am interested in picking one up.

I am wanting to set up a little "docking" area for my wife and I to use with our iPads when we write longer documents. I do not know much about bluetooth..... will a keyboard like this pair with two iPads? Or will it only work with one, and have to be "un-paired" before using with the other?

Thanks!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can use it forboth iPads, but it can only be paired to one device at a time. Pairing is quick and painless though.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the MS 6000 for a long time now, and have both a MS wireless mouse and wireless travel mouse that I use with my iMac and MacBook. The problem I see is that the keyboard is too big for me to want to use it with the iPad, nor have I desired to use on very often. If I so, the Apple bluetooth keyboard would be my first choice. BTW, I got my MS 6000 for a lot less from Amazon.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw that keyboard the other day as well at Staples. I wonder how much the price would drop with my Company discount? I typically get 25%-50% off items depending on the manufacturer.

Most reactions

Latest posts