What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evernote on ipad 3

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seem to have a problem with Evernote on my iPad . On my iPhone I have 120 messages but on my iPad I only have 13 where have they gone ? My mac seems to have them all. Has this just happened since the Evernote update or is there a setting I have missed ???? Any advice plzzzzzz

Sent from my iPad 3 

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-are you connecting to the internet to do the auto sync from evernote in your ipad?

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi there-are you connecting to the internet to do the auto sync from evernote in your ipad?

Hi to you too. Yes I'm connected sitting in the same room. Just can't understand why this is happening ....

Sent from my iPad 3 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
suz26 said:
Hi to you too. Yes I'm connected sitting in the same room. Just can't understand why this is happening ....

Sent from my iPad 3 

Was thinking if I should uninstall and reinstall to see what happens ?

Sent from my iPad 3 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Problem solved uninstall and reinstall yayyyyyyy !

Sent from my iPad 3 

OP
Macette

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Oh, great that the re-install helped you.

Yes thank goodness skimonkey, I should of done that in the first place, but you tend to think there is a fix for things...you live and learn lol

Sent from my iPad 3 

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a tip but Instapaper will send your saved webpages to Evernote.
Those two apps work awesomely together.

You read something interesting on the web, hit the instapaper bookmark and the meat of the article is saved minus the adverts/junk.
Check it out later in Instapaper and hit the export button to save to Evernote. Saves so much time. No more cut and paste....

Most reactions

Latest posts