What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

evernote crashing subsequent to updating today

stuhrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

The new version 5.2.2 did obviously not only address the new password issue as mentioned in the app-store but also the crash problems. It now works again, thank god!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
seemed like the updates on my previous PC for evernote was a bit different than the versions for the ipad. I would update to the current one to find that there were other updates that needed to be updated as well. So maybe that's the issue.

Another thing, I could't find my cookbook notebook until I typed in the search box in evernote on my ipad. Only when I did that did i find my notes--but it still didn't pull up my actual notebook until about an hour later.

Gosh it's interesting that you also had recipes on Evernote. I think the cookbook notes would have been a great loss. Getting on to 12.30 am so bed and tomorrow will be a good time to think things Evernote. 'Night!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Gosh it's interesting that you also had recipes on Evernote. I think the cookbook notes would have been a great loss. Getting on to 12.30 am so bed and tomorrow will be a good time to think things Evernote. 'Night!

Go to the Evernote website, log in, and check for all your notes there. If they are there, then you won't lose them by deleting and re-installing the app on a PC or iOS device.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the Evernote website, log in, and check for all your notes there. If they are there, then you won't lose them by deleting and re-installing the app on a PC or iOS device.

So weird, but in your post on the IPF app-I can only see OB's quote-but not yours Twerppoet. Once I press reply-I can turn see your response.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks TP. Your advice was right on the money, (as usual). Did as you said and it was great to see that stuff stored in the Evernote cloud come syncing through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts