What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever do this?

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got one of those keyboard/cases and if I've been using it a lot, when I sit in front of a standard computer I find myself reaching out to touch the screen instead of picking up the mouse. Or is it just me?

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yes..I've swiped my desktop monitor on more than one occasion. Quicker and more intuitive than using a mouse. Someday that might work, but not now. :(

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hell yeah, you get so used to the iPad way, you forget when on the old way!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jake1974 said:
I've got one of those keyboard/cases and if I've been using it a lot, when I sit in front of a standard computer I find myself reaching out to touch the screen instead of picking up the mouse. Or is it just me?

I'm so lucky to have an Acer touch screen desktop, but when I go to work I have to remember no toucheeeee screenie !

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
I'm so lucky to have an Acer touch screen desktop, but when I go to work I have to remember no toucheeeee screenie !

Ha ha ha!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've done the same.

Also, when browsing the Internet on my PC, I want to double-click the top bar to scroll quickly back to the top. It's a pain having to grab the side bar with the mouse cursor to drag it back up ...

Please
tell me I'm not the only one! :D

Marilyn

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
I've done the same.

Also, when browsing the Internet on my PC, I want to double-click the top bar to scroll quickly back to the top. It's a pain having to grab the side bar with the mouse cursor to drag it back up ...

Please tell me I'm not the only one! :D

Marilyn

Nope we all agree

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Mickey330 said:
I've done the same.

Please tell me I'm not the only one! :D

Marilyn

got some spare time so....

press the home/end button to quickly go to the top/bottom

Most reactions

Latest posts