What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Events entered in iPad iOS calendar do not appear in Google calendar

jekiron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The events that I enter in my iPad iOS calendar do not appear in my Google calendar on my PC. However, the events that are entered on my PC Google calendar do appear on my iPad iOS calendar. I have a 2nd Google calendar and the events entered on the iPad do get displayed there. I need help. Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

OP
J

jekiron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found the answer to my query in another post which was in response to a question on a slightly different subject. Apparently, events created by the iPad calendar app only apply to the calendar specified in the create event window. The default for it is contained in the settings for "Mail, Contacts & Calendars". In my case the default was set to the "other" Google calendar rather than the one I cared about. This does leave me with the question, why wasn't the event propagated to the Google calendar I wanted it to be on since they were all sync'd.

Most reactions

Latest posts