1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Europen Plug Question

Discussion in 'UK Dedicated iPad Forum' started by Hayz, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hayz

Hayz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going away soon, to Belgium, and have ordered a Europen plug, would it charge my iPad up? I already have a Europen adapter charger thing for iPhone, but I don't the adapter part (the part you can take off and has a two ping plug), for iPad, would that work? Or would I need a two ping converter plug to charge iPad.... Does that make sense, trying to make some sense, sorry if it's confusing. Thanks.
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    the easiest for you is to purchase a simple travel adapter - this will be - apart from being more cheap - also much more convenient, as you will be able to plug all your devives in.
    However you can also purchase the special iPad adapter, but as said before...

Whichever way you choos, of courese it will charge your iPad up; don't forget that in Europe we even have more power available than you do have in the US: we power our devices with 220V! :p

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
  3. Hayz

Hayz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, that what I was trying to ask, but I kinda went the long confusing way.
  4. Yptcn

Yptcn iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    When I travel , I always try to have not only the plug for the country I am visiting but also a multi adaptor ( I hope it's the right word..) which allows me to plug in all my devices , not only iPhone or iPad but also my camera and even hair dryer !