What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europeans unite! 25.03. Ipad 2 preorder, shipping, local purchasing...

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread goes to all Europeans waiting for release of the IPad. I would love to see some posting of someone who knows more than me about preorder start in Euro Apple store and maybe capacy of the global number of Ipad 2s shipped to EU and Countrys here. I really found like nothing about it on the Net.

And US Guys i like u but pls dont do any blame Europe replys about the IPad release here, ty.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't believe it will be possible to pre-order before the 25th - Apple are happy to have the mass sell out on the Friday to boost publicity.
That being said, I have had confirmation that a large reseller in the UK will have stock in stores on the 25th so it seems like there is separate European stock and it will be available on launch day.

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd love to know what time we'll be able to order on the Apple site. I want to get my order in, before the shipping dates start being pushed back.

OP
L

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd love to know what time we'll be able to order on the Apple site. I want to get my order in, before the shipping dates start being pushed back.

Speaks out of my soul, exactly the same thing im worried about.

spajdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read some news (in czech) that due to problems in Japan, some of the factories that makes memory chips have stopped production and that Ipad2 could be delayed from 1 - 3 months in Europe.

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No new news

Been speaking to both the Apple store and another UK company today and they both said that there is no news about the iPad 2 at the moment nor do they know of any issues regarding a delay with the iPad 2 due to the sad circumstances in Japan.

They have delayed the release in Japan though until further notice.

They also recommend that you sign up for the update on their websites so you will be the first to know if they may go on pre-sale?

Regards

Dave

Dubebone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe they just used the disaster in Japan to have more devices available due to the high demand. I really can't wait to see how apple will manage the EU release while having stll huge shortages here in the States!

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dubebone said:
Maybe they just used the disaster in Japan to have more devices available due to the high demand. I really can't wait to see how apple will manage the EU release while having stll huge shortages here in the States!

I'm hoping the reason there's a shortage in the us, is because they are busy producing iPads for the eu launch.

I'm hoping for that, because hopefully they'll of sorted out the screen bleed problem.

If they were made at the same time as the first lot of us iPads, and they are sitting ready for sale, then we better get ready for having to replace our iPads Xo

Sent from my iPod touch using iPF

kapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in Copenhagen Airport on Monday and the store supervisor at Dixon's, which is inside the secure area of the airport, confirms that iPad 2 will be available at his store from Mar 25th..... will be in the airport again next week Monday and will ask again.

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll check at the Apple store for you in Frankfurt ;)

I'll be swinging through looking for other apple accessories.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Representing Siwtzerland!

I was going to go wait in line in Zurich, but I have to do some business travel that day.

Saber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The prices for Sweden is out

* iPad wi-fi 16 gigabyte - 745 $
* iPad wi-fi 32 gigabyte - 875 $
* iPad wi-fi 64 gigabyte - 1015 $

* iPad 3G 16 gigabyte - 935 $
* iPad 3G 32 gigabyte - 1075 $
* iPad 3G 64 gigabyte - 1220 $

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to the frankfurt store today. Strangely they didn't have any information for me. All though I was the subject of some excited stares because I was carrying arround the iPad 2 with me.

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where did you found those price for sweeden? Can't find Canadian prices

Most reactions

Latest posts