1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

>Europe< when will apple tell them prices?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Lifet1me, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Lifet1me

Lifet1me iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I visit a few local stores with bigger apple content and also asked alot more online merchants who will sell the IPad 2 and once i ask about preorder and stuff they all tell me that they cannot start preorder cause apple diddnt gave them the pricelist yet.

Now there 2 options, first is they just told me that to get rid of me (i can say that i was NOT annoying).
    Second is they tell the truth, beside they say apple forbid them to speak out things, i really dont believe everyone is following that.

So, lets say they all do right and stuff.

Does anyone know or got a good knowledge about WHEN they get the pricelist from apple? Cause thats the hour the preorder will start.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    There have been several reports in the press stating that Apple will not release the non-US iPad2 price until the launch. Speculation has been that this is so that it minimises damage to iPad1 sales prior to the launch of the iPad2. But I entirely agree that it's very frustrating!!

Tim
    Scotland
  3. joomakramjutt

joomakramjutt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a friend told me they said a bunch of apple prices were going to go down, and the iphone already did, but did they say when ipod touches.