What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ethernet connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

brijeesh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys do u know how to connect the ethernet cable to my ipad. Is there any accessories available in apple store for that. Is it possible to get internet in ipad by doing that.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to say that there is no way to connect an ethernet cable directly to an iPad.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As 1991-C4 says, it is not possible to connect Ethernet directly to the iPad. You can only use WiFi or 3G. But setting up a WiFi network is really easy if you have Internet connectivity. There's a good article here from Microsoft (sorry!!)

How to set up a wireless network (WLAN) in your home

Also, if you have a WiFi enabled laptop or PC connected to the Internet - say by that Ethernet cable - you can easily configure your PC to be a WiFi Hotspot.

Let us know if you need any more help. It was good to hear from you.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

scottrussell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad RJ45 cable

Since I'm a newbie, the forum will not let me post a link. But do a search for "Redpark C2-RJ45 6ft. Serial Cisco Console Cable". I haven't tried it yet, but it might be exactly what you're looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts