What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etherape like apps for iPad?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Do you know of any apps that would do the job as the etlherape software? For those who don't know about it, it shows you graphically the total data being transferred in your network from one source to a target computer. Makes it very easy to spot someone killing the bandwidth or to validate the connected computers in the network.

Here's the link: http://etherape.sourceforge.net/

VicoPad addict!

Attachments

• image-1050560976.png
    image-1050560976.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 299

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would like etherape too, but I haven't found anything even close. My suspicion is that Apple does not supply published APIs to the nuts and bolts level, making those kinds of apps very difficult to write.

The best iPad tools I've found so far are:

ZScan
SubnetInsight

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
twerppoet said:
I would like etherape too, but I haven't found anything even close. My suspicion is that Apple does not supply published APIs to the nuts and bolts level, making those kinds of apps very difficult to write.

The best iPad tools I've found so far are:

ZScan
SubnetInsight

Thanks for the tip.

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts