What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternity Warriors

equilec

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bump...

I am also trying to find out how to help a friends daily request... any advice?

SaltSlasher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well from what i have found out by playing, that you must first do the quest yourself.

Then you click on the hire buttons, and if that person has finished it, it should feel up to the 1 friend reward.

The only thing that is whack, is that i can't hire all of my friends. Also in the top, right now it says kyledharris and 7 friends need help with this quest, yet it doesn't tell me who?

So right now, I only have the solo reward, but it says 7 of my friends have completed it, yet it still hasn't filled.

I don't know, this game seems to not connect to the internet, so i don't know if it updates continuously. But the whole system is pretty lame. Gun Bros is the same, i am typing this on safari,
but when i try and go in, it says that it isn't connected. They both seem to have have issues, but gun bros is usually a lot more updated, so my 1 and 2 friend usually fill up faster.

But gun bros is still whack, i hired about 20 people, and all of them show completed(and hired) but i am still missing my 2nd bro quest reward.

They need to add a Refresh button!

tonynwou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this game can be play in solo? So hard...... Even i my item quite good is still very very hard 4 me

Most reactions

Latest posts