What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Errors both Backing up and Syncing

njseadoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 3G and work on a Dell computer running Windows 7. I have updated my Itunes to the latest and greatest. I try to work with both my Ipad and Iphone syncing to my computer, I have tried a bunch of different restarts and different plugs. I continuously get errors such as "required File cannot be found" or when I plug the Ipad or Iphone in it goes directly to the screen to restore or start phone from new. Does anyone know why this would be happening?:mad::mad:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 3G and work on a Dell computer running Windows 7. I have updated my Itunes to the latest and greatest. I try to work with both my Ipad and Iphone syncing to my computer, I have tried a bunch of different restarts and different plugs. I continuously get errors such as "required File cannot be found" or when I plug the Ipad or Iphone in it goes directly to the screen to restore or start phone from new. Does anyone know why this would be happening?:mad::mad:

Sorry you didn't get any reply to this question - I've bumped it up to the top of the line in the hope that someone will see it this time. Members are normally overwhelmed with answers to their questions, so not sure what happened here.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts