1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Errors both Backing up and Syncing

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by njseadoo, Apr 9, 2011.

1. njseadoo

njseadoo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an Ipad 3G and work on a Dell computer running Windows 7. I have updated my Itunes to the latest and greatest. I try to work with both my Ipad and Iphone syncing to my computer, I have tried a bunch of different restarts and different plugs. I continuously get errors such as "required File cannot be found" or when I plug the Ipad or Iphone in it goes directly to the screen to restore or start phone from new. Does anyone know why this would be happening?:mad::mad:
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Sorry you didn't get any reply to this question - I've bumped it up to the top of the line in the hope that someone will see it this time. Members are normally overwhelmed with answers to their questions, so not sure what happened here.

Tim