What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error when starting sn0wbreeze on PC.

OmnipotenceZERO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I just finished upgrading my iOS, decided to use sn0wbreeze as it has some fancy multitasking gestures. I've downloaded it, but once I double click it, this is what I get: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
I'm using windows XP SP3 at the moment, what can I do?:confused: Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Are you using sn0wbreeze 2.6?

Just a few other questions. Why did you upgrade? Sn0wbreeze does that for you. Secondly, if you only want the mulititouch gestures, you can activate them within 10min following this method:
http://www.icopybot.com/blog/enable-multitouch-gestures-on-ipad-without-jailbreaking.htm

And finally, since you already updated iOS, could you also just jailbreak your iPad with redsn0w. That may actually be easier then trying to find out what the error is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Just a few other questions. Why did you upgrade? Sn0wbreeze does that for you. Secondly, if you only want the mulititouch gestures, you can activate them within 10min following this method:
http://www.icopybot.com/blog/enable-multitouch-gestures-on-ipad-without-jailbreaking.htm

And finally, since you already updated iOS, could you also just jailbreak your iPad with redsn0w. That may actually be easier then trying to find out what the error is.

You responded before I edited this post, so just a quick bump.

You can just jb with redsn0w instead, now that you have already updated iOS.

OP
O

OmnipotenceZERO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the heads up, I might aswell just use redsn0w like you said. The last thing I wanna face today is errors, been getting every possible error haha. Btw I didn't upgrade Sn0wbreeze, I downloaded it as 2.6.1.
Just one last question if I may ask... I stored my jailbroken apps in iTunes and my iPad isn't jailbroken yet so they obviously couldn't be transferred to my iPad. Will I be able to do so once I've done jailbreaking my iPad? Thanks alot, I know answering stupid questions is really frustrating! :(

Most reactions

Latest posts