What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ERGENT HELP: iPad turned into iPhone

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same problem on my iPad 1. I haven't down loaded anything from cydia since December, I removed snowboard and activator and the problem seems to be gone, I have had both sb and activator on this iPad for 2 jailbreaks and never had this problem until last week.

Tom

Really, you haven't downloaded anything for 6 months and it has started to misbehave? And what is snowboard? No such app or tweak as far as I know? Activator is absolutely 100% compatible with the iPad. What version of IOS are you running? 5.1.1 is the most recent, but you can't be running that if you have not updated anything since last year. Maybe time to update?

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really, you haven't downloaded anything for 6 months and it has started to misbehave? And what is snowboard? No such app or tweak as far as I know? Activator is absolutely 100% compatible with the iPad. What version of IOS are you running? 5.1.1 is the most recent, but you can't be running that if you have not updated anything since last year. Maybe time to update?

sorry I switched from 4.3 JB to 5.1 JB cydia wise I haven't downloaded any cydia apps since the switch, sorry winter board not snowboard, there is a apple update sitting in my settings on my iPad that I haven't done yet. I did come to think about update my cydia app for dtv, but I don't think that caused the iPhone screen I started have last week.

when my screen got smaller I would mess with winter board and it would go away, I guess it may have been from reps ringing.

let power off and on now and see what happens.

tom

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry I switched from 4.3 JB to 5.1 JB cydia wise I haven't downloaded any cydia apps since the switch, sorry winter board not snowboard, there is a apple update sitting in my settings on my iPad that I haven't done yet. I did come to think about update my cydia app for dtv, but I don't think that caused the iPhone screen I started have last week.

when my screen got smaller I would mess with winter board and it would go away, I guess it may have been from reps ringing.

let power off and on now and see what happens.

tom

ok I just power cycled and still have the iPhone screen problem, the only way it goes away is if I respring. I was wrong about winter board and activate r .

could this been from a cydia update? it's been awhile since I have done any cydia updates. and this issue started last week for me.

if you would like I can list my cydia apps?

sorry for giving out bad info.
Tom

Most reactions