What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erased iCloud icon

lbembry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to this. Greetings from California. I have mistakenly erased the iCloud icon and can't use it now. Where do I go to download it again.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what you mean by the iCloud icon. There is no icon/app named iCloud, to the best of my knowledge. {With the exception of the icon in the Settings app}

If you can give a better description of what it did, maybe I can make a better guess, but in the mean time:

You can not delete a native app. Some apps will disappear from the Home Screen if you turn them off in Restrictions (Settings > General > Restrictions). If you set restrictions, do not forget the password. It's a pain to recover from this.

An app may also be hiding in a folder. Check them all.

If it was an app you purchased, open the App Store and choose the Purchased tab. Any app you have purchased will show up there, whether currently on the iPad or not. If it's not on the iPad, you can download it again.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts