What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epson Stylus Office BX305FW

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi how can I use this printer with my IPAD 2 I have tried to add this manually.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sure you've quoted the correct model number? Epson has an app called iPrint on the App Store that works with a selected range of printers. I think most of them are wireless or Ethernet connected. If you're printer is not listed on the supported models, then a route for you is a program on your PC that enables AirPrint capabilities.

I cannot recommend any of these as my printer works with the Epson iPrint out of the box.

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes,this is the model I have checked it again not sure how to connect to IPad fine with Lap Top.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
celia50 said:
Yes,this is the model I have checked it again not sure how to connect to IPad fine with Lap Top.

Is it wired to the laptop (USB), or wireless? How old is it? I do not see it on Epson's website.

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My hubby has set it up with my Lap Top,we bought this printer last year in Spain not sure if this is an old model.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Epson printer needs to be physically connected to the home network using a LAN cable or wireless for this to work , not a USB cable!

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No,it is WiFi not cable sorry I am not computer literate will have to wait when hubby comes back.

Most reactions

Latest posts