Epic Gold Mine (EGM) Guide for Dragonvale!

Discussion in 'DragonVale Forum' started by f4780y, Apr 25, 2012.

1. f4780y

f4780y
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Nobody is suggesting building these islands is mandatory, so your comment about 650million DC and 78 days "just to get started" is completely disingenuous. One or two habitats with the right combinations of dragons is a great way to mine gold, and yes, there is an ROI on that. You can pick just as many holes in a strategy of exclusively breeding and selling Magnetics 24/7.

If you bother to read things again, I quite clearly point out how crazy the whole Panlong idea is... Magnetic setups provide a much more practical earning envelope.

It's just a game, and this is just a bit of fun. Why don't you relax and try and have some?

2. kryp2n8

kryp2n8
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    f4780y is right, there are no right or wrong on how you want to play this game, there are lot of strategies to earn DC, Rainbow strategy, LYD strategy, Gold Olympus strategy, Solstice Strategy to named a few, it depends on how often you login and sweep coins is best for you.

In my opinion, if you just keep breeding Magnetic eggs and selling it for profit it will just take the fun away, this game is about getting all the rare dragons and building an ultimate park for your dragons. This is not "1st to Billions win" type of game. :) I also bred Magnetic or Iron eggs when there's no new content and just waiting for new dragon to come out. ;)

#22 kryp2n8, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013