What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

entering iPad details at bottom of post, how?

Janset

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all.

I would like to automatically enter my iPad model version etc. in all my posts as a signature, how would I go about this as I can not seem to find the entry field in "my profile".

Regards

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all.

I would like to automatically enter my iPad model version etc. in all my posts as a signature, how would I go about this as I can not seem to find the entry field in "my profile".

Regards
i think you can do that in settings-edit signature.

OP
Janset

Janset

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there.

I have no problems finding "Setting", it's the icon with the cogs, but where can I find "edit signature" after clicking on Settings? I can not seem to find it.

Regards

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to do this from the site itself....you will see your name and to the right is Settings
Once that loads you will find all the different settings down the left hand side of the page, select Edit Signature and this will load.

You can change the size of your signature here also, FYI I have size 2
Then go to the app and make sure your Signature is turned on through the settings here.

Most reactions

Latest posts