What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enjoy an Entire Blue Ocean of Fish on Your iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSkN9EZ0TDU]YouTube - Ocean Blue (iPad) v2.0.0 [HD][/ame]​

This looks like a really beautiful app for those who don’t have the time, inclination or space to bother with the upkeep of a real aquarium. It just looks so incredibly soothing and relaxing and it features the whole ocean, not just one small aquarium! The app is designed to give you the experience of actually diving and swimming in the ocean, with the development team actually going diving in the Philippines to really get that authentic feel and carefully studying all the fish for added accuracy and realism.

Ocean Blue has recently had an update with the addition of popular fish such as the Clownfish, Blue tang and Naso Tang (the “Finding Nemo†fish!), all of them captured in gorgeous 3D. The new update enables you to tap the screen and summon shoals of Nemos and Blue tangs and then keep them there by holding the screen, or double tap to scatter them. You can also click on the different fish for a closer look, and take snaps of them for your diving log books. Another thing I really like about it is that you can use it as a screensaver. Just beautiful.

You can download the updated version of Ocean Blue from the app store for $4.99.

Source: Com2uS

Temp40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.tabletbuzzblog.com
Well it looks like a fun app and like a lot of work went into it, the 3D graphics are fantastic. One thing I don't get though is the field with green grass out of the water with what appears to be fish floating in mid air at the end of the video, unless I'm just seeing it wrong, but how does that resemble sea or ocean life, seriously what am I missing here.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing I don't get though is the field with green grass out of the water with what appears to be fish floating in mid air at the end of the video, unless I'm just seeing it wrong, but how does that resemble sea or ocean life, seriously what am I missing here.

I just got to see it! Lol :D

Aggron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's too expensive for what it is. There are apps a lot like that but they're much cheaper. I think it should be only $0.99. If it was I would most likely buy it.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nooooo not the banjos again....I confess all just stop the banjos.........

Most reactions

Latest posts