What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhanced for ipad 4

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder when Apple are going to release some apps that are enhanced for the iPad 4 like they did for the iPhone 5. I would really like to experience how this iPad has improved.

Attachments

• image-919004836.jpg
    image-919004836.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 738
OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone also know why Whatsapp is no longer available on my iPad :(....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Does anyone also know why Whatsapp is no longer available on my iPad :(....

According to the app description, it's only available for the iPhone.

image-1158126573.jpg

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder when Apple are going to release some apps that are enhanced for the iPad 4 like they did for the iPhone 5. I would really like to experience how this iPad has improved.

What do you mean by this? Any app that supports a retina screen is enhanced for iPad 4. iPhone 5 is different because it has a different screen format, which created a lot of work for developers, not a good thing when there are many, many of them.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPad 4 and iPad 3 have same screen so what ever is enhanced for iPad 3 is same for iPad 4. Apps for iPhone 5 have nothing to do with the iPad unless they are universal. What you see is what you get. Hundreds if not thousands of apps have been updated to support the iPad 3 and so called iPad 4 which is really a speed bump.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
What do you mean by this? Any app that supports a retina screen is enhanced for iPad 4. iPhone 5 is different because it has a different screen format, which created a lot of work for developers, not a good thing when there are many, many of them.

A previous post on here:-
There would be no way to see the difference between a 3 and 4 until an application takes advantage of the A6X extra power. So your opinion is actually closer to fact, at this moment in time.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would go fishing before waiting to see the difference. This was a speed bump all apps will be faster it is that simple. Screen resolution is the same as iPad 3

Life is to short to worry about it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
A previous post on here:-
There would be no way to see the difference between a 3 and 4 until an application takes advantage of the A6X extra power. So your opinion is actually closer to fact, at this moment in time.

It will just be faster, I doubt you will see any difference on most things because most things work fast already. And if you don't have anything to compare to, you won't have a way to notice it. But you will know it is the fastest device available and nothing else is better, in terms of speed.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lets all go fishing AQ_OC lol more fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I mention that I love to fish? I spent a lot of time and money on that activity when I lived in Los Angeles. Not so much these days....but the beast remains within. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SheerLuckHolmes said:
And the best news is you can each take your iPads with you fishing. Hmm... is there a fishing app?

I just took a look for fishing apps and found 2,551 of them!

Most reactions

Latest posts