What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhance photos

aecoles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does enhancing photos actually do? I tried it and I don't see any changes. I am trying to brighten a photo. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

gigimk1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does enhancing photos actually do? I tried it and I don't see any changes. I am trying to brighten a photo. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Try purchasing the iPhoto app it really works wonders

Sent from my iPad using iPF

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you.

Typically, "enhancing" a photo darkens the darks, brightens the brights, and increases the saturation (the overall brightness) of the photo's colors. If the photo is already equal too the changes the software would make, you won't see a difference. In that case, be proud of your original results!

gigimk1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Typically, "enhancing" a photo darkens the darks, brightens the brights, and increases the saturation (the overall brightness) of the photo's colors. If the photo is already equal too the changes the software would make, you won't see a difference. In that case, be proud of your original results!

true but sometimes the photo does need a little tweaking just to bring out the best results possible

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts