What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enable multi-touch gestures on Windows, no jailbreak request

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure why that setting is not showing for you. Could you tap the 'Path' header at the top to order by name and look for it again. If not, try another backup and search in that. Have you jail broken your iPad?

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
donka said:
Not sure why that setting is not showing for you. Could you tap the 'Path' header at the top to order by name and look for it again. If not, try another backup and search in that. Have you jail broken your iPad?

I have tried that maybe I will try a differ t pc sometime.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad100 said:
Understood, and I downloaded the one Apple offer for free (Xtools 3.2.6 + iOS 4.3 SDK) but again this is only for Snow Leopard (10.6.x) and will not install on Leopard, which I find rather annoying!

If you have your disc for your computer that has OS x on it Xcode is on there as well

Also understood - in fact XTools 3 is already installed on my Mac for other reasons. The problem is that XTools 3 does not have the features of 3.2.6, and I still need the iOS 4.3 SDK (seemingly only available with 3.2.6, which is Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, etc.). Bit of a catch-22...

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried it on another computer, and it worked strange.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish apple would have made swipe 4/5 fingers down to delete the present app from the multitasking bar. I hate having to keep going down there and holding an icon down and then tapping it to delete it.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone make this work for IOS 5 IPAD 1, I have edited the plist and put in the gestures but they don't work. I had it working in IOS 4 with no problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts