What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emoji on 64gb 3g

lanimae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My emohi won't work on my new ipad. I've google and variously they say it will work and won't work at all or won't work on 3g models. Is there any further light to be hed on the subject?

OP
L

lanimae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe they'll relent and have tethering data as well.:) I'm womdering if I jailbreak maybe?

sdf34sdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does work for a lot of users but it is somehow complicated as you have to use the Japanese keyboard, type the word emoji and after that you can use some of them. If you type kenji you get some others. I would love to have the iphone like emoji keyboard but unfortunately that's not possible.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does work for a lot of users but it is somehow complicated as you have to use the Japanese keyboard, type the word emoji and after that you can use some of them. If you type kenji you get some others. I would love to have the iphone like emoji keyboard but unfortunately that's not possible.

So it sounds like the iPad use of emoji doesn't add the extra keyboard option? I want to do my research before doing vain attempts... Thank you

sdf34sdf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app emoji free was updated recently and now adds the emoji keyboard to the iPad!

Most reactions

Latest posts