What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Emoji" doesn't stay posted

flz3747

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of a sudden, the "emoji" doesn't wanna show, or disappeared after my posting...
Anyone??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How are you doing emoji?

The most of emoji from the iPad's keyboard are not supported in this forum. They either don't show, or give you some letters and symbols. The only emoji that work here are the ones that you can enter form the forum's editor box, or the standard emoticons (punctuation that looks like sideways faces).

Note: You will see the emoji when you type, but since the forum does not support displaying them they don't show up once posted. A few do work, but only the ones that match the emoji supported by the forum, and the forum will change the icon to be the same as the forum's, not the iPad's icon.

OP
flz3747

flz3747

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you doing emoji?

The most of emoji from the iPad's keyboard are not supported in this forum. They either don't show, or give you some letters and symbols. The only emoji that work here are the ones that you can enter form the forum's editor box, or the standard emoticons (punctuation that looks like sideways faces).

Note: You will see the emoji when you type, but since the forum does not support displaying them they don't show up once posted. A few do work, but only the ones that match the emoji supported by the forum, and the forum will change the icon to be the same as the forum's, not the iPad's icon.

Sorry, guess I was not clear about the question - the problem of the Emoji was at the social media posting. It always worked, just started a few days, either I get the error message, or simply disappear after posted. :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry, guess I was not clear about the question - the problem of the Emoji was at the social media posting. It always worked, just started a few days, either I get the error message, or simply disappear after posted. :(

I don't know what you mean by 'social media posting'. Can you be more specific?

Most reactions