What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emoji app

Ladybird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Emoji free app, but have found that although any email I send appears to have been sent, it hasn't . It will only send if I forward it.....(Emoji app ) is smiley faces etc.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To activate your Emoji keyboard, go to Settings > General > Keyboard > International Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Emoji.

Now when you want to use Emoji, simply hit the little “globe” icon on your keyboard and it will bring up your Emoji icons. From there, you can choose from several Emoji categories.

The Archangel

OP
Ladybird

Ladybird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted the app, but I still have the problem........emails only send if I forward. Them :(. Using Emoji.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it only emails with emoji in or does this happen with all emails.

You can keep the app if you want or delete it. I have lots of apps that I never use now but I just can't bring myself to delete them......just in case.....

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that's where the problem lies then. I can do some research on this but hopefully someone with knowledge of this will come up with an answer in the meantime.

Just out of interest, who is your email account with, the part to the right of the @ symbol in your email address (don't post the whole email address).

The Archangel

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blackbelt said:
You can activate the Emoji feature on your IOS 5.0.1 device. No need for the app.

How do you do this??? I have the emoji app as well.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
How do you do this??? I have the emoji app as well.

I also find that no matter which emoji app I install with a different set of characters I still get the default emoji characters that come with the IOS update.

Most reactions

Latest posts