What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embarrassing iPad moments

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else have any stories to tell about moments of stupidity concerning their iPad?

Here's mine.

This morning I was flipping through photographs looking for one that I wanted to post to the forum. As I flipped past one, the "Photos" app crashed to the home screen. "Strange." I thought, and restarted the app, and started again. Four times the app crashed when I flipped past the same photograph, and then it dawned on me. I had a picture of my home screen in my camera roll.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the spelling correction which end up sending a strange googled gook message if you forget to re read

punkBarbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Auto correct. It had me sending awful messages. My skype and imessage conversations left the other person like o_O ? This happened especially when I tried writing in my vernacular language. I'd only realize after hitting send.

Most reactions