What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails

mobutler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can receive emails on two email accounts, LIve Essentials and talktalk without any problems but when I want to send a reply or attachment, I get the message Rejected by Server. What can I do to overcome this proplem?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check the outgoing SMTP settings for each email account. Contact the ISPs for details on each setting if you don't know what they should be.

OP
M

mobutler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have checked the SMTP . I can send from one account but not the other, the difference in the settings is the advance SSL setting is on and the other one is off. I have tried to put the setting to the account that I cannot send from to on but it is rejected? Hopes this makes sense.

DCe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having a problem adding an email account to my ipod 3 can someone advise what to do.? It is telling me my login or user name is wrong which is not correct.!

DCe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The other thing it says is it cannot connect using SSL.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DCe said:
The other thing it says is it cannot connect using SSL.

Turn "use SSL" off in advanced email settings

Last edited:

DCe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did that tried it both ways .I have an iphone 4S and I copied everything I did from that when I connected it but still cant get it on my ipad.Strange.!!!

Most reactions