1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Emails

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by bummer, Sep 28, 2013.

1. bummer

bummer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Forwarded an email to friends and they received a different forwarded email, even though my sent file shows the original email as being forwarded. Very strange. Has this happenned to anyone?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761 / 0
    Hi Bummer - welcome to the forum! :) Indeed rather weird - just a few questions to start: 1) If you have multiple mail accounts, is this happening in all or just a single one? and 2) Have you forwarded a message to yourself on the misbehaving account?

But for beginners, I would 'Force Close' the Mail App (directions below depending on the iOS on your device) and try again - will await your response for other suggestions - good luck! Dave

3. bummer

bummer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the response. I have multiple accounts however it has happened twice in the past week, that I know of, on my non gmail account. Since my sent message shows the proper forwarded message, I won't know if there are more unless the recipient tells me. The only change I have made is downloading the new os7 operating system.