What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emails- "This message has no content"

flyicaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since updating to IOS7 I keep getting important emails stating, "This message has no content". I just received five emails from different sources and all had that message in them. I've had this happen several times and it's getting a little anoying. Anybody else have this problem and is there a fix?

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Ever since updating to IOS7 I keep getting important emails stating, "This message has no content". I just received five emails from different sources and all had that message in them. I've had this happen several times and it's getting a little anoying. Anybody else have this problem and is there a fix?
Try disabling the emails and enabling them again in the settings.
If that doesn't help remove the emails from your iPad and put them back in.
(The first worked for me)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had this message as well. What helped me, was closing the app and force closing it (four finger swipe upwards to reveal multitask bar, then drag the Mail app icon towards the top of the screen).
I've seen somewhere else that deleting the email and then putting it back to the Inbox helped here as well.
If all fails, just try deleting the account that doesn't show the content of the emails, and install it again. This usually should help.

Most reactions

Latest posts