What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

emails - Ipad 2

raimex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
I have a problem - started after the latest update of IOS.
When taking emails the little wheel continue to run - also after emails taken.
If I reboot the Ipad it will dissapear for a while - and then it will again be running!
I can manually take the emails from each of the mail accounts - but the wheell continues to run!
Whats is wrong.
Michael

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi! I have a problem - started after the latest update of IOS. When taking emails the little wheel continue to run - also after emails taken. If I reboot the Ipad it will dissapear for a while - and then it will again be running! I can manually take the emails from each of the mail accounts - but the wheell continues to run! Whats is wrong. Michael

If you use the native Mil app for iOS, try logging out of your account and logging in again.

If you use the app for a specific mail from app store, try logging out and logging in, or try deleting the app, and reinstalling again.

If neither of these work, try hard resetting the iPad.

HARD RESET : Press and hold the home and power button simultaneously for 10-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You will NOT loose any data.

Welcome to iPF! Enjoy your time here. Please post back your results!

OP
R

raimex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
I use the native Mail app for IOS.
I have several mail accounts - and have tried to log out and in again - also tried to hard reset. The hard reset only helps for a short time!!
Michael

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi! I use the native Mail app for IOS. I have several mail accounts - and have tried to log out and in again - also tried to hard reset. The hard reset only helps for a short time!! Michael

Well then, all I can say now is a restore.

OP
R

raimex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can now see that the problem comes up when I delete the incoming mails from one of my email accounts!
I can take the emails from the different email acoounts and get the information "just updated" - so no problem there - the emails comes to each account - the only problem is "the running wheel" all the time!
Michael

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete the account from your iPad and set it up again. Maybe this will solve the problem.

Last edited:
OP
R

raimex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
The problem is solved - I simply changed one of the accounts from an IMAP to a POP3 mail!!
Michael

Most reactions

Latest posts