What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emailing just one tab/page as a pdf from Numbers on iPad

Antarctic_iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I make invoices as part of my business on a monthly basis, all kept inside one Numbers spreadsheet on iOS Numbers for iPad. I have one invoice per tab. Each month I want to be able to email just one tab's tables to my clients (the invoice for that month), but currently the only email options for pdf send the entire Numbers spreadsheet. There isn't a way to select which page/tab I want to email. This would seem to be a major shortcoming unless I am missing something?

I am running Numbers version 1.6 (510) and iOS 5.1.1 (9B206) on an iPad 3 (new iPad) Wifi device.

Last edited:

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Possible Workaround: open it up in a pdf editor and extract the page and email.

OP
A

Antarctic_iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Possible Workaround: open it up in a pdf editor and extract the page and email.

Thanks for your reply. This doesn't work with iBooks, the standard pdf reader I use. Can you recommend a good iPad PDF reader I can try this with?

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score

acousticmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. This doesn't work with iBooks, the standard pdf reader I use. Can you recommend a good iPad PDF reader I can try this with?

Hi there. Might want to take a look into Goodreader. A couple people at work use this for PDF stuff daily and swear by it. Good luck on your search!

Mike

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
acousticmike said:
Hi there. Might want to take a look into Goodreader. A couple people at work use this for PDF stuff daily and swear by it. Good luck on your search!

Mike

Can GoodReader extract PDF pages from a multi page PDF?

acousticmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can GoodReader extract PDF pages from a multi page PDF?

No clue. I don't personally own it, just trying to give him/her extra options to look into if going the route of creating a PDF for this task. There is an app called PDF Split & Merge that I believe does this, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts